William “Bill” McClane currently works with start-ups on their business strategy and funding, Management Buy Outs (MBO’s), brokering businesses from private to public or public to private, and private equity funding. Additionally, McClane does executive consulting on Business Strategy, Global Sourcing, Human Resources and General Management Metrics and Transformational/Transition Management.
Additionally McClane is currently:
- Chairman of Mitchell Industries Inc.
- Chairman of InVivo Reclamation BioServices Inc.
- Board Member of Protos Security Inc.
McClane’s prior executive experience has been leading manufacturing businesses over the past twenty years.
- Tread Corporation – Roanoke, VA – CEO\
- Seitz Corporation – Torrington, CT – CEO
- Terex Corporation – Cedar Rapids, IA – Group President
- Ingersoll Rand Corporation – Woodcliff Lake, NJ – VP GM
McClane’s business experiences included greenfield start-ups; Infinity Compounding company in NJ, an engineered thermoplastics injection molding company in China and a joint venture for mining equipment in New Delhi India.
In addition to living in France on two different occasions McClane has had the responsibility for manufacturing international plants in Lyon, France; Bangkok, Thailand; Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur; Various cities in China; Yokohama, Japan; Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Australia and many US locations.
Other current and past interests include:
- U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Federal Appointment)
- U.S. Trade delegate to New Zealand (Trans Pacific Partnership)
- Executive Forum (Founder) A CEO organization
- Management Arbitrator – Interest Arbitration
- Professor – Sacred Heart University, MBA program & University of Connecticut, Labor law and Labor Studies
McClane has an MBA from Duquesne University a BA in Mathematics & Psychology and Industrial Engineering from University of Pittsburgh and Westinghouse.
McClane lives in Daleville, VA with his wife and two children.